Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm at it again!

Taking the plunge and running the Chicago Half Marathon on September 27th, 2015!

Once again, I'm running with a purpose, to raise funds and awareness for Project HOPEFUL.

Two years ago, I ran with Team TRUTH in Chicago, and I'm pleased to run again. I took last year off from running, and cheered for Team TRUTH from the sidelines. No, I'm not a fan of running, but I do like to support good causes, and I hate to be on the sidelines, so I will run with a smile on my face. 

Life has been hectic this year, and I'm not in the same shape I was in two years ago when I started training, but, I love a good challenge! I have two goals, raise at least $1000 for Project HOPEFUL and cross the finish line in Chicago. Will you help me with the first goal by donating to http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/LeahKing/team-truth-run-for-one-2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment